Friday, October 24, 2008

Sherraye Speaks: The South Will Rise Again

Haven't been feeling well but I got out of bed to post about Jennifer Hudson.

While I was watching CNN to see what, if anything, else I could fiind out, I listened to Ed Hunter telling about how a man came up to him in a bar and told him that this is not over because McCain is going to win. Hunter asked him how he thought McCain would win. The man replied, "The South will rise again. The South will rise again." The man repeated the phrase several times. That sent chills down my spine because it strengthened what I have been feeling for the last few days.

I believe Barack Obama will win but I also believe that his Presidency will spark a backlash across the South. I believe that the presence of the Klan and skinheads will become more visible. And I say more visible because I know that the Klan is in full force. They are just laying low. All of that, however, will change with an Obama win.

I believe that there will be violence perpetrated against black citizens by some of these neo-nazi, white supremist groups to send a message to the N-words that they need to get back in place.

I'm also looking to see an increase in the case load at my law firm [we specialize in Employment Discrimination] because I believe that some emplyers will need to show some of these uppity N-words who really runs this country.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't believe I am. So I am writing this to tell all of you who believe in prayer and know that prayer is powerful to begin to pray over your family, your friends, your neighborhood, your country and YOUR PRESIDENT. Don't be afraid. Be vigilant. When the South rises again, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against it.

But I hope I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from an old DEEP Southern town and there is SOMETHING to this worry I'm afraid...