Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bishop Weeks tells his side of the story



So Bishop Weeks was on BET last night and I gotta tell you, he was very convincing. He denies beating Prophetess Bynum on that night in August 2007. I don't believe that. I also don't believe that he has never hit her. I do believe that we did not get the whole story and I believe him when he says she used to beat the crap out of him.

He also said that Juanita did not have a relationship with his daughter and that she was a different person when he would return from visiting her. I believe that.

According to Bishop Weeks, Prophetess Bynum wanted to walk away from ministry and go to Hollywood. I believe that too. Ministry is no joke and the higher up you go in it, the more mess you find out is going on. If you don't know any better, the mess that goes on makes you wonder if God even exists.

This mess right here is a prime example.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juanita is a drama queen. In dec/07Essence Magazine's article part I
she made it clear she's all about the MONEY. she said that when bishop weeks moved them out of their million dollar mansion, he took the place where I had the presence of God. When did God start hanging out exclusively in million dollar neighborhoods. She has self proclaimed herself to be a prophet and a relationship expert but when her relationship started having issues they were communicating via text messages.
I don't ever think you should hit a women, but weeks sure had a hand full of mess handed to him when he married juanita.
Peace & black love forever,
HU/GRAD87