Friday, January 4, 2008

What You Say!


So Barack whipped Hillary and 'nem in Iowa yesterday.


Obama, 46, told a raucous victory rally his triumph showed that in "big cities and small towns, you came together to say, 'We are one nation, we are one people and our time for change has come.'"


Senator Chris Dodd and Senator Joseph Biden dropped out of the race. My response to that is...WHO?


I must say I am shocked. I expected him to do well, but I honestly didn't expect him to win. Even with Oprah's backing. Hmmm...perhaps Oprah is seated right next to God.


I guess Barack is sayin' "How ya like me now?"


Congratulations are in order but as I'm sure everyone knows, Barack can't get too excited. Hillary is not dead yet. And if Edwards drops out of the race, she could get his supporters too.


Barack, time to step up your security, bruh. You are now an official threat. Program Farrakhan and the NOI in your speed dial. Tee hee.

Oh, yeah, and Huckabee won for the GOP...<>

No comments: