Monday, March 10, 2008

Al Sharpton prepared to sue the DNC


Laying the groundwork for a court battle that could divide the Democratic Party, the Reverend Al Sharpton is threatening to sue the Democratic National Committee if it counts Florida's primary results in the official presidential delegates tally.


And y'all know Al ain't playin'.

I tell you what...if the DNC does count the Florida and Michigan votes, and if Hillary is given the nomination despite Obama having the popular vote, the Democrats can hang it up because it's a wrap. I want Hillary to win and I think she deserves to win, but the majority of the people who voted in the primaries disagree with me. So, their voices should be heard and the DNC needs to give the people what they want and Hillary needs to accept that. In the words of my grandmama, the Democrats are about to "tear their drawers" with the black community. I already can't stand 'em.


Read the rest.

No comments: