Thursday, March 13, 2008

Obama did it...ok

It just dawned on me who Geraldine Ferraro is.  She is the first woman to be placed on a presidential ticket.  She was the Vice Presidential nominee on the ticket with Mondale.  This heffa got a lot of nerves.  One could certainly argue that the only reason she was placed on the ticket with Mondale because she was a woman.  A very unattractive woman at that.  If I were her, I'd keep as much attention off myself as possible given she is a political failure.  Every campaign she touches turns to dust.

Even worse, she blames Obama.

One day after she stepped down from her role in Hillary Clinton's presidential bid, Geraldine Ferraro said she blames Barack Obama's campaign for the uproar over her recent comments.

In an interview Thursday with CNN affiliate WJAR in Providence, Rhode Island, the onetime vice presidential candidate also said the Obama campaign made a mistake in taking aim at her remarks.

"I do think this was a mistake on part of the Obama campaign," she said. "They didn't have to do this, and they did it to hurt Hillary. I just think that's bad. I think it's bad business, and I think it's bad politics.

"I was accused of being divisive. I think those tactics are divisive," she added. "And the amazing thing is it's not something I started, its something they did in reaction to this."

Ferraro also implored Obama's campaign to turn "the spigot off the hate mail I am getting."

"I find it very, very upsetting," she said. " I've been called all kinds of names, and the attacks are ageist, they're sexist, they're racist. It's been very, very uncomfortable.

My response:

So what.  That's what you get for making stupid statements and continuing to make them.  Note to Ferraro:  When you find yourself in a hole...stop digging, stupid.

No comments: