Saturday, November 3, 2007

Can't stay mad...dang


I'm watching the FSU v. Boston College game right now. I told myself that I was going to boycott FSU for the rest of the season because of how they have treated Xavier Lee. I still think it's real shady how they have treated him but I can't stop pulling for FSU.

As I said before, I'm not a fan. I'm alumni. I bleed garnet and gold.

They still make me sick though. And X, I still say you should transfer.

Let's see if we can pull this one out.

2 comments:

plez... said...

doesn't lee have some academic problems? i don't think he'll be playing anymore this season... and after the show the weatherford put on saturday night, i doubt they'd put lee back in anyway.

Sista Shay said...

Yes, he apparently does. However, they knew about these problems way before now and they have conveniently used this as an excuse to keep him off the field. Let's be real, if X was the only qb we had this academic problem would have never gotten out.

I don't have a problem with Drew. I like Drew. My only issue is that if X had been given the same amount of chances to develop he would be much better than he is. It leads me to one conclusion...

But, yeah, Drew did an amazing job Saturday night.