Thursday, November 1, 2007

Do it and die

Tallahassee, FL.: "The Florida Supreme Court today unanimously ruled that the state's new lethal-injection methods, revised after a botched execution in December, are constitutional."

My response:

When I first started this blog I called it "Young, Black, and Conservative?" I put the question mark in the title because many find it impossible for one to be both Black and conserative. Those Blacks that are considered conservative are accused of being "sell-outs." I have been accused of this nonsense myself.

However, I changed the name of the blog after I went back and read my posts. I didn't sound like a conservative at all and I realized that I am what everybody needs to be. I'm a moderate. Chris Rock said it best, "Liberals are idiots, conservatives are idiots...anybody who makes up their mind about something before hearing all the facts is a f------ fool." I agree.

So on issues like equal justice, civil rights, and compassion for the poor, I stand with the liberals. I stand with the conservatives on education reform, vouchers, pro-life issues, and crime.

One thing that ticks me off with liberals is that they have no problem with innocent babies being killed but will fight tooth and nail to keep murderers alive. That's just stupid.

The above article is about a man who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and murdered an 11 year old boy. The bastard deserves to die. In fact, he deserves something worse than death because his death will be far less painful than the death of his victim. I wish they could kill him, resurrect him, and kill him again.

I used to want to be a public defender but I changed my mind after working on some pro bono cases. In my opinion, almost all of my clients deserved to go to jail. I believe that innocent people should be defended, but I also believe that guilty people should be prosecuted. I believe in justice and sometimes justice demands death.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and life for a life. That's right.

No comments: