Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FSU suspends 23 players for bowl game

Twenty-three players are expected to miss the game as a result of an academic misconduct case involving student-athletes and a former tutor who provided improper help with an online test, according to sources close to the process. The defense is expected to be the hardest hit.

FSU will not identify who the 23 players are, but,uh...when we don't see them at the bowl game, we'll know who they are.  I'm just shaking my head.  I'm not mad at them for cheating. I'm mad at 'em for getting caught. Tee hee. 

Naw...I'm just joki-- serious. LOL!!!

Awe, learn how to laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Sista Shay said...

Thanks, Tisha. Spread the word. You won't always agree with me but I do try to be fair.