Friday, December 14, 2007

Talking smack about Xavier Lee

I hopped on nolesports.com to read about bowl preparation. Instead, the first thing that got my attention were comments about Xavier Lee. Pretty much the same ol' comments but it still made me want to do a post about it.

Some of the comments said that Xavier is inconsistent and that's why he isn't starting. That's true. He is inconsistent. So is Drew.

Some say he can't read the play book. Don't know about that one.

But you know the conversation quickly turned to race. He isn't playing because he's black.

Before you go talking about Charlie Ward, let me fill you in on that. Charlie was only given the starting job because the QB in front of him got hurt. There was no one else to play. Charlie just did what Xavier didn't. He played so well that Bowden would have been crazy to yank him.

Something stinks at FSU and I won't say what it is but I'll tell you this...if my son were ready to go to college right now it wouldn't be FSU. Not under this administration.

And that's all I've got to say about it...for now.

No comments: