Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Duval County School Superintendent Is Out of There

Duval County Superintendent Special Meeting Blog: "The vote was 6-1, with Kris Barnes -- the one board member who has always expressed the need for the superintendent and the board to mend their issues -- casting the dissenting vote. Here is the official roll call: Voting for termination: Chairwoman Vicki Drake, Vice Chairwoman Betty Burney, Brenda Priestly Jackson, Nancy Broner, Tommy Hazouri, Martha Barrett Against termination: Kris Barnes"

My response:
I don't know enough about the situation to make an intelligent, informed comment so I'll leave it alone. But I will say this. I have a special disdain for the Duval County School system as a whole. I personally think they are all a bunch of idiots so who knows what the real situation is. It is this school system and others like them that led me to make the decision to become a Republican.

No comments: