Monday, October 15, 2007

For black women Clinton-Obama poses a quandary: Times Argus Online

For black women Clinton-Obama poses a quandary: Times Argus Online: "We always love Hillary because we love her husband,' Vereen said. Then she paused. Much of the chitchat in her shop is about whether a woman could or should be president. 'A man is supposed to be the head,' she said. 'I feel like the Lord has put man first, and I believe in the Bible.'"

My response:
Are you serious? Are there really people who still think like that? My intention was to take this post in a completely different direction, but I had to comment. I'm not going to get into a theological debate but I'll say this. People need to get an understanding of the Bible and the God of the Bible. This kind of stuff makes me sick.

No comments: