Saturday, October 20, 2007

Flavor Flav is a fraud...and he's ugly

The baby is cute though
Yuck! I mean Flav. Not the baby. She's as cute as she can be

I don't blame Sister Patterson for not wanting her daughter to be with Flavor Flav. I wouldn't want my daughter with that beast either. He is clearly just using these women and they are silly enough to let him. In the first two seasons of the Flavor of Love we were pulling for Flav's ugly behind. We believed him when he said he just wanted to find someone who was there for him.

Ummm....Flav. NOBODY IS THERE FOR YOU BOO BOO. You can't rap. You're old. You're not handsome..shoot, you just ugly. And I wouldn't even say anything about you if you were not playing with people's hearts.

According to Deelishis, Flav is already engaged to the mother of his 7th child. The woman approached her at the party after that ridiculous roast and allegedly said, "I want you to know I read Sister 2 Sister magazine and I'm not a one night stand...I'm Flav's fiancee and we're going to be married."

Ewww.

The lady went on to tell Deelishis that she and Flav had been together for years and Deelishis would never have him.

Well, good. I don't know why she or any of them even wanted him.

Deelishis said that since she met Flav's 7th baby mama that she realizes that she saw her walking around on the set of the show. She thought the lady was a part of the production crew. The entire show was a lie.


Surprise. Surprise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well is he married or not? Season three is here and almost gone, surely someone should know if this man is married.