Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Xavier...Please transfer

Bowden Benches Lee - Tallahassee, FL.: "It came as no surprise that Lee was demoted today. FSU coach Bobby Bowden made the move official, revealing Drew Weatherford will start against Duke on Saturday."

"Lee had four turnovers and skidded his final three passes into the grass in FSU's 37-29 loss to Miami on Saturday. FSU offensive coordinator Jimbo Fisher said there's no plan to get Lee work against the Blue Devils but insisted that the redshirt junior remains important to the team."

My response:

I really hate Florida State right now and I hope they know that recruits are watching and their parents are too. I wouldn't send my son to FSU right now for anything in the world.

Can the coaches bench themselves?

Xavier, keep your head up...and transfer.

No comments: