Friday, October 19, 2007

Harrington is back on the bench...dang


Harrington voices his disappointment ajc.com: "A day after being replaced as the Falcons starting quarterback in favor of Byron Leftwich, Joey Harrington spoke his mind. He's hurt. He doesn't think he deserved to be benched. He could care less if he's viewed as a player who can't cut it as a starter in the NFL. Is it tough? Yeah. It's awful,' Harrington said Thursday. 'It's terrible. Every week I sit here and I pour every ounce of effort I have into this team. And to be sitting here at 1-5 and to be replaced is a difficult thing to deal with. But it's something I've dealt with before."

Poor Joey. Bless he little heart. I feel for him and I honestly don't think Byron Leftwich big, slow behind will do any better. I was so glad when the Jaguars let him go that I became a fan again. Falcons, get it together before I get to the ATL.

No comments: