Sunday, October 14, 2007

What You Know About 'Dat

Atlanta rapper T.I. arrested on weapons charges AccessAtlanta: "where he won two awards, including best CD of the year. He spent it in Atlanta City Jail, awaiting a first appearance in federal court sometime this afternoon. If convicted of the two felonies -- possession of three unregistered machine guns and two silencers, and possession of firearms by a convicted felon -- Harris, 27, can face up to 10 years in federal prison, said Dwight Thomas, one of two defending lawyers him."

My response:
I like Clifford. I really do, but honestly, it was just a matter of time and it's sad because I look at him and I listen to him and the boy has a gift. He just doesn't know how to use it. Dang. I'm looking for something to happen to David Banner next.

No comments: