Saturday, October 20, 2007

T.I. wants out of jail


MUSIC NEWS: T.I. Proposes Release Terms: "Lawyers for T.I. have asked that the rap star be released on a $2.2 million bond backed by his record label, record executives and the equity in both of his homes. They've also proposed that the rap star be on house arrrest with 24-hour monitoring. They presented the package to U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman today in the Richard B. Russell Federal Building and Courthouse in Atlanta. According to CNN reporter Rusty Dornin, both Atlantic Records' CEO Lyor Cohen and Chairman Craig Kallman appeared in court to back the embattled rap star, pledging their financial support. "
My response:
I just have to tell you that I am so mad at T.I. right now. Seriously. I'm mad at him because I like most of his music. Some of his tracks have wayyy too much cursing in them for me. I really thought he had more sense than this.
Clifford, let me tell you something. You need to get it together. Leave some of those people alone that you are hanging with and surround yourself with people who have some sense. You are too talented, too gifted, and yes, too intelligent to get caught up in this foolishness. It's time to get smart.

No comments: