Saturday, October 13, 2007

plezWorld: Clarence Thomas - The Bitter Justice


plezWorld: Clarence Thomas - The Bitter Justice

Once again, I am borrowing from plezWorld because I echo his feelings.

I also want to take this opportunity to apologize to Uncle ClarenceThomas because I was one of the ones who protested his confirmation. At the time I was President of the FSU Chapter of the NAACP. I was interviewed on CNN and I vehemently denounced Clarence Thomas. I did what they told me to do. I believed the people who said they had Black America's interest at heart. I was wrong.

This is why I stress to black people all the time to think for themselves. Don't hop on a bandwagon just because some so called black leader tells you to.


THINK FOR YOURSELF!


Get all the facts and make an informed decision about the positions you take.

Once again, Uncle Clarence. I apologize. This time, the Uncle before your name is used affectionately.

No comments: